Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Breaking down those damn walls.

It's been a while since I've blogged.  Life got away from me for a second, but I've had a lot on my mind.  I've been researching spirituality a little bit more.  I've actually meditated a few times, and I'm trying to open my chakras.  The one I need open more than anything is my heart chakra.  It's time for me to start breaking down my walls and let all my loved ones in again.

First and foremost I have got to call Crystal.  It's been so long since I've talked to her it's embarrassing.  I miss our talks and no one, I mean no one, understands me like she does.  She is truly a kindred spirit to me.  I've been an awful friend to her.  I miss her so much though, but when I was going through my depression I didn't want to talk to anyone.  I kept everyone away from me, including the one person in the world who I know would never have judged me and would have understood completely what I'm going through.  I guess in a way I've been stalling because I just don't know what to say, except I'm sorry.

There's others on my list to contact, and I'm kind of nervous about it.  I guess it's the fear of the same rejection I gave them.  I am truly trying to change and I don't want to hurt anyone anymore.  When you step back and see the error of your ways, it's very humbling.  When I see all the people I've pushed away, it hurts more than anything.  I feel guilt and shame.  I'm tired of being depressed.  I'm ready to get back to the old me.  Until next time,

Peace and chicken grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment