Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Feelin groovy.

I started this blog not even 10 days ago and I can't tell you how much it has helped me already.  Just having an outlet to vent my frustrations has taken so much pain out of my heart and replaced it with hope and a new sense of purpose.  I've even been inspired to spruce up my home a little bit.  Kind of an out with the old and in with the new thing.  Shoot, I even painted a picture.  (I totally said that in a Forrest Gump voice in my head) lol.  I've found that having an outlet for the anger is so crucial when letting go of something that was such a big part of your life for so long.

Trust me, you don't want to end up where I did, with so much hate bottled up inside of me that one day I just completely exploded and broke down.  It wasn't pretty.  That's putting it nicely..

Now, having said all that, I think it's pretty obvious that I'm no Shakespeare or Poe by any means.  However, the things I write about come straight from my head and heart.  I write like I talk.  I encourage all of those who are reading this and are struggling with anger, anxiety, and confusion to channel it into something...anything...whatever you feel in your heart.  Do it.  Don't be embarrassed, don't be afraid to fail, just do it.  It helps more than you will ever know.  Until next time..

Peace and chicken grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment