Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Rainy days.

Welp, so far I've painted two pictures...and they're both rainbows lol.  I don't know what it is about rainbows, but they're my favoritest things ever besides hearts.  It's the girly girl in me.

Today is a somber day though.  A friend of mine in another state just had her world turned upside down.  I am so worried about her that I could barely sleep last night.  The weather is not making it any better.  Tornado watches/warnings on and off all day.

So here are the pictures of my new creative outlet besides blogging.  I'm no good at it yet, but I still love them because I made them, and they're well...rainbows lol.  Painting these totally put me at peace for the time being,

Oh, and one more thing, shout out to RR for highlighting one of my blogs on their page!!!  Totally made my day :)  Why, if I was any happier, I'd think god did it lolz :)

Peace and chicken grease :)

 This one started out at a paint by numbers, but it had way too many numbers for my a.d.d.  So I painted a rainbow instead.
This one I did on a poster board I had stuffed in a closet.  Not too shabby for a first attempt, but it still relaxed me, and it's still going on the bedroom wall.  Fuggidaboudit.


  1. And one of my baby girl just cuz she's being precious today..

No comments:

Post a Comment