Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Horrible by day. Awesome by night.

After a long day at work I come home to my baby girl being cute as can be and my sweet husband made me a lamb roast, mac and cheese, and some collard greens.  Ahhhh.  It was such a great way to end a horrible day.  I have an awesome little family.  We don't have much, but the love that we have for each other trumps all.

Tomorrow is another busy day, I'm finally taking Sadie to get her flu shot.  After spending last week in the hospital with her I'm not looking forward to doing that ever again.  I've always heard people say that seeing your baby in pain is the worst feeling in the world.  I never fully understood it until I had to see her get hooked up to an IV twice.  Seeing her so pitiful in hospital broke my heart into a million pieces.

There was one good thing that came out of it though.  She finally got used to sleeping by herself.  (Yay no more co sleeping)!  Granted, I kind of miss cuddling up with her.  I mean, there is absolutely NOTHING sweeter than cuddling with your baby.  But it's been over a year since my husband and I have slept for more than two days at a time with each other.

Now I'm getting off here to spend a little bit more quality time with the family.  Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment